P.M. Anderson Test Case
- IEEE Common Data Format (CDF) [Download] [.txt File]
- Single-Line diagram (56KB JPEG) (Small readable version)
- DIigSILENT PowerFactory [Download]
- Powerworld [Download]
- Power System Toolbox (PST) [Donwload [Donwload]
- Power System Analysis Toolbox (PSAT) [Download]
The WSCC 3-machine, 9-bus system which well-known as P.M Anderson 9-bus, contains 3 generators, 6 lines, 3 loads and 3 two winding power transformers.
Single line diagram of the P.M. Anderson test system
Full data and details can be found on  .
 P. M. Anderson and A. A. Fouad, Power System Control and Stability, 2nd ed. New York: IEEE Press, 2003.
 P. W. Sauer and M. A. Pai, Power System Dynamic and Stability. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1998
 ‘Power system test case archive’, available at: http://www.ee.washington.edu/research/pstca/
You can send submissions, questions and requests to email@example.com.
WCCC 3-machine, 9-bus system; the value of Y is half the line charging (Copyright 1977, Electric Power Research Institute. EPRI EL-0484. Power System Dynamic Analysis, Phase I)
Power Flow Solution